Health And Safety Policy
At Concorde construction, we believe in sustainable development and are committed to effective management of health and safety as an integral part of our business. The health and safety of our employees and any other person who may be impacted by Concorde Construction operations is of paramount importance and our aim is zero harm to our employees.
Concorde construction strives to:
- Comply with applicable national, regional and local Health, Safety and environment (‘HSE’) regulations and statutory obligations and other requirements as appropriate.
- Prevent injury and ill health to employees by providing a safe and healthy working environment and by minimizing risks associated with occupational hazards.
- Improve and enhance environmental conditions and avoid, reduce or mitigate the environmental impacts to neighbouring communities in areas that we operate including air and water emissions and noise.
- Promote a positive HSE culture within our organization through effective communication, participation and consultation with employees in the workplace.
- Implement regular risk-based monitoring of employees.
- Provide necessary resources for effective Safety and health management.
- Ensure recognition by our employees, customers, regulators, and the public as a company with superior Safety and health performance.